Adelbert Johnston son of William Wilshire and Mary Overhiser Johnston, (1913 Map)
had 119 acres of the original 160 W.W. Johnston farm (1873 Map)
transferred to his name while 1 acre was to the U. B. church
and 40 acres to brother John C. Johnston.
Earlier (1895 Map) 119 acres were still W.W. Johnston, 1 acre in U.B. church
and the 40 acres Adelbert received was in John C. Johnston's name.